Sunday, March 29, 2009

Did you know?

A rendering of the seal attributed to Muhammad...Image via Wikipedia

Since I watched "Did you know?" presentation by Karl Fish I was and still amazed by the facts that were revealed in that presentation. Moreover, I kept tracking the different versions that were released since version 1.0. It shows you how technology is changing rapidly and how it changes the world in the same time. But in my opinion, the greatest lesson is that humans will never know, because their knowledge will always be limited and inferior to the heavenly knowledge. I remember the saying of prophet Mohammad:"A person is a scholar as long as he seeks knowledge, but when he thinks that he knows, he becomes an ignorant."
Please enjoy the different versions of "Did you know?" and other great presentations by Karl Fish.






















Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: